We are looking for passionate Software Engineers to join our team! As a Software Engineer, you will contribute to all areas of game development, including programming of graphics, game logic and user interface. It is not required to have prior game development experience since we believe a competent software engineer can develop great things in any field. You will work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, artists and game designers to create games that will be played by millions of people all around the world.
Sr. Game Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the design team to discuss gaming ideas and specifications.
- Planning and implementing game functionality.
- Leading the development team in system design and architecture decisions.
- Transforming design ideas into functional games.
- Designing and building game codes.
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics.
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
- Designing and building game patches and upgrades.
- Integrating third party softwares (Firebase, Facebook, Admost etc.) for user analytics and performance monitoring.
Sr. Game Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or similar field
- 3+ years of experience working as a Game Developer
- In-depth knowledge of the Unity Engine
- Knowledge of 3D development and integrated game physics
- Preferably experienced with mobile game development
- Expert in Object Oriented Programming, software architecture and design patterns
- Good communication skills
- Experience with memory and space optimization
- Knowledge of scripting, session management, and textures
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Excellent attention to detail